Construction & Extensions
OkDo travaux is the renovation expert everywhere in Belgium. Our job? Allow you to get a qualitative work without any troubles. You will have only one interlocutor for the entirety of your works, even if several trades are needed for your project.
Structural works are one of our major hubs of activity. Destroying a load-bearing wall in your house? Building a new annex from A to Z? Renovating the foundations? Repairing or globally transforming a sloped or flat roof? A few seconds suffice to introduce a quote request.
Why should you definitely call on OkDo travaux for your structural works in Belgium?
- You have only one interlocutor, even for the most complex structural works. Most of the time renovation works involve several trades. Even for the most complex works, your broker OkDo travaux is your sole contact person. He is available and listens to your needs for all the aspects of your project.
- We ask for the construction and renovation work quotes for you. OkDo travaux call on several talented contractors for quotes: bricklayers, roofers, slaters, insulation companies, and so on. We thus pursue the objective of comparing for you the prices, in order to propose you the best offer of the market.
- The coordination of your structural works. If necessary and on request only, OkDo travaux can also ask for a worksite coordinator. In this way, you do not have to bother anymore about logistics aspects! Worry-free work guaranteed!
Classical or wooden framework house, roof, structure, foundation – OkDo travaux’s experience.
OkDo travaux, one of the major companies in building construction and transformation, is often requested in Wallonia, Brussels and Flanders for structural works, such as :
- The building of new load-bearing walls or, on the contrary, the secured tearing down of walls (in the framework of a room extension, for example) ;
- The setting down or the replacement of frameworks and structures of the house. As part of a renovation work, the wooden frames could have been deteriorated throughout the years. Infiltrations of moisture may possibly bring about fungal rot and wood-eating insect infestation.
- The building of annexes: a few square meters can sometimes make all the difference in a house. This addition to the main building of the house has to respect the architecture and the local urban planning constraints, but also to be up to date with the latest construction technologies. It would be a pity not to benefit from a good insulation for example.
You should note that you need an architect to intervene for some of the large-scale works. In this regard, OkDo travaux can give you some pieces of advice. You can contact us wherever you are in Belgium. It does not commit you to anything.